Samstag, 8. Oktober 2011

calendar - Mongolia 2012

Calendar: Mongolia 2012

Calendar: Mongolia 2012
The calendar: Untouched nature off every Having, rest and calmness, this promises Mongolia. It is alive in their simplicity, entranced by their contrasts between tradition and modern age. While the north shows breathtaking mountain landscapes and fresh pasture surfaces, the south rescues steppe, weird rock formations and the desert Gobi. The observer succumbs to the fascination of outstanding photographies that is sedate in scene optimally.
Each leaf of the calendar is printed on both sides, a photography is in the upper area and in the low part of the calendars of the respective month. Additionally, spaces present themselves there for own enrollments sufficiently.

Bibliographical statements:
Jan Balster
„Mongolia 2012“
Price: ca. 22,75 US-Dollars or 12,88 Pounds Sterling,
Scope: 26 pages, 12 photographies,
Duration: 12 months
Initially-date: 1. January 2012
Format: 11 x 17“, 28 x 42 cm
Production: coil binding, full-color interior ink



2 Kommentare:

weltreise kosten hat gesagt…

Thank you for another fantastic blog. Where else could I get this kind of information written in such an incite full way? I have a project that I am just now working on, and I have been looking for such information… Regards…

weltreise kosten hat gesagt…

After reading this I thought it was very enlightening. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this piece together. I once again find myself spending way to much time both reading and commenting. But who cares, it was still worth it!